SeniorSelections is a group with focus on art collection and showcasing. We here at SS strive to feature premier artwork and bring more exposure to outstanding artists and their artwork. In order to bring this goal to life, we are opening our doors for Senior Members to come aboard our Feature Team and help realize our goal.
Each member of our Feature Team is responsible for managing his/her own gallery folder/sub-folder in our artwork gallery. He/she will be expected to stay on top of our feature schedule and be attentive when organizing his/her folder accordingly.
Feature Team members will also be active in the group's Staff Area regularly posting their selections to feature as well as offering ideas for future projects and introducing new ideas/methods into our idea pool. Think deviously!
Criteria for Applicants
- First and foremost, we are only accepting Senior Members to our Feature Team. CVs and deviantART Staff may join the admin team, but will be a part of the "deviantART" set and will not participate in our weekly features.
- Each applicant must have at least 5 deviations in his/her gallery that reflect the category which he/she is applying to manage. Expertise and familiarity are key.
- Please do not apply if you aren't an active deviant--active planning and posting are required of each Feature Team member on at least a bi-weekly basis.
In order to apply, please send a note to SeniorSelections with answers to the following:
- Which gallery folder would you like to manage?
- Have you ever received/featured a Daily Deviation in this category?
- How often do you use deviantART?
- Are you a respective asset to any deviantART groups?
- How much time are you willing to devote to SeniorSelections and its operations?
- Would you prefer to include or exclude descriptions of pieces which you feature?
- Why are you applying to join our Feature Team?